Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Now i got the answer.

Now I got the answer of following questions which are related with my life,

1> Why my father wake me up at 3:00 AM in the morning, during my primary school exams?

2> Why i was punished that day because of late coming at school, evenif it was the fault of bus driver not mine?

3> Why i was suppose to study biology, when i didn't want to be a doctor?

4> Why the bus conductor gave me money to take reserved auto, when i was waiting for a bus and all buses went on sudden strike?

5> Why my father didn't allowed me for a costly computer course, just because it was offering me a job guarantee after complition of the course?

6> Why my parents didn't slapped me, when i came home totally drunk first time?

7> Why the interviewer didn't recruited me just because i was the topper of my college?

Today also, I have lots of questions in my mind , and i am sure i will get the answer by my own in future. This is life.

No comments: